"When courageous women work together, it reflects the best we have to offer the world." Leymah Gbowee



Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall is Here!

Dear Sisters,

You can tell when Fall has arrived. Everything that stopped over the summer has started up again and you are now in full swing with a full calendar of meetings and events and there is no rest for the weary.... That is how I am feeling right about now. I leave tomorrow for my first
National Executive Board meeting. I am very excited to be with my AB Sisters and know we have much to do. I ask prayers for me as I lead this meeting and prayers for my sisters as they travel to Valley Forge. I ask for God's guidance as we discern, plan, and strategize for the future of AB Women's Ministries.

Blessings to all of you and the ministries that you are a part of this Fall season as we continue
Women...Destined for God's Purpose.

Until we connect again (and I will have more time to write....),

Your Sister In Christ,

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment